One woman complained to a friend that she couldn’t remember anything from one day to the next.
“Let me get this straight,” he said. “You can’t remember anything from one day to the next? How long has this been going on?”
She said, “How long has what been going on?”
If your memory is not what you would like it to be, it may help to focus on the few things you really need to remember.
- Remember that your presence is a present to the world.
- Remember that you are a unique and unrepeatable creation.
- Remember that your life can be what you want it to be.
- Remember to take the days just one at a time.
- Remember to count your blessings, not your troubles.
- Remember that you’ll make it through whatever comes along.
- Remember that most of the answers you need are within you.
- Remember those dreams waiting to be realized.
- Remember that decisions are too important to leave to chance.
- Remember to always reach for the best that is within you.
- Remember that nothing wastes more energy than worry.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Remember that the longer you carry a grudge, the heavier it gets.
- Remember not to take things too seriously.
- Remember to laugh.
- Remember that a little love goes a long way.
- Remember that a lot goes forever.
- Remember that happiness is more often found in giving than getting.
- Remember that life’s treasures are people, not things.
- Remember that miracles can still happen.
— Author Unknown — Sent in by Andrew Ho — Malaysia